QNX Developer Support
|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
IKE (ISAKMP/Oakley) key management daemon
|This daemon is available only in the Extended Networking Technology Development Kit (TDK).|
racoon [-BdFv46] [-f configfile] [-l logfile] [-p isakmp-port]
All supported platforms.
- -4 or -6
- Specifies the default address family for the sockets.
- Install security association(s) from the file that is specified in /etc/racoon/racoon.conf.
- Increase the debug level. Each additional d increases the debug level.
- Run racoon in the foreground.
- -f configfile
- Use configfile as the configuration file instead of the default. The default configuration file is /etc/racoon/racoon.conf.
- -l logfile
- Use logfile as the logging file instead of syslogd.
- -p isakmp-port
- Listen to ISAKMP key exchange on port isakmp-port instead of the default port number, 500.
- Specifying this option causes the packet dump to be more verbose, with a higher debugging level.
The racoon daemon speaks IKE (ISAKMP/Oakley) key management protocol, to establish security association with other hosts. The SPD (Security Policy Database) in the kernel usually triggers to start racoon.
In order to oblige encryption export law, racoon is not provided in regular OS bundles. QNX must report to the US government, identifying customers who have access to the encryption technology contained in the racoon daemon. If you wish to have access to this binary, you must contact your QNX sales representative who can provide download access once approved.
For examples showing how to configure racoon directives and statements, see /etc/racoon.conf.
- Default configuration file for racoon
- > 0
- An error occurred.
For authorship information, see the copyright notice racoon in the appendix Third-Party Copyright Notices
This utility is based on copyright software; for the copyright notice, see racoon in the appendix Third-Party Copyright Notices.
IPsec protocol in the Library Reference