QNX Developer Support
Set a thread's inherit-scheduling attribute
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_attr_setinheritsched( pthread_attr_t * attr, int inheritsched );
- A pointer to the pthread_attr_t structure that defines the attributes to use when creating new threads. For more information, see pthread_attr_init().
- The new value for the thread's inherit-scheduling attribute:
- PTHREAD_INHERIT_SCHED -- the thread inherits the scheduling policy of the parent thread.
- PTHREAD_EXPLICIT_SCHED -- use the scheduling policy specified in attr for the thread.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_attr_setinheritsched() function sets the thread inherit scheduling attribute in the attribute object attr to inheritsched.
The default value of the thread inherit scheduling attribute is PTHREAD_INHERIT_SCHED.
- Invalid thread attribute object attr.
- Invalid thread inherit scheduling attribute inheritsched.