QNX Developer Support
|This version of this document is no longer maintained. For the latest documentation, see http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs.|
Close a mixer handle
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_mixer_close( snd_mixer_t *handle );
- The handle for the mixer device. This must have been created by snd_mixer_open().
The snd_mixer_close() function frees all the resources allocated with the mixer handle and closes the connection to the sound mixer interface.
Zero, or a negative value on error.
- Invalid file descriptor. Your handle may be corrupt.
- The close() call was interrupted by a signal.
- Invalid handle argument.
- An I/O error occurred while updating the directory information.
- A previous buffered write call has failed.